We're recruiting for a Full Stack Web Developer in Swindon
It goes without saying that business growth can be troublesome, but it's safe to say that after recent client wins, we are growing and are on the lookout for a Full Stack Web Developer to join our team in Swindon.
We are a passionate, close-knit group of individuals with a mission to build trustworthy one-to-one relationships with our clients via our deep knowledge, experience, and dedication to do a good job. Our vision is to become a well-known and recognised agency by building upon our respected “access to experts” approach to client service.
We’re looking for an experienced Full-Stack Web Developer to join the team.
What you get:
- Competitive salary –> £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience/skillset.
- Bank holidays, 25 days holiday and your birthday off.
- Auto-enrolment pension.
- Flexi-time arrangement.
- Monthly team lunches.
- Dedicated time every month for self-development.
- Great place to work:
- Casual dress code and atmosphere.
- Work in a tight-knit team of like-minded and enthusiastic individuals.
- Good work-life balance – we don’t work Silicon Valley hours (except maybe the boss)!
- Exposure to modern web technologies and great scope for career development.
- Handy location:
- Swindon, Wiltshire. Easily accessible - close to the A419 with good access to the M4.
- Free parking on site.
If you love a challenge and want to be part of a growing web agency or know someone that does, please do get in touch by emailing email@example.com.
You can find more information and detail around the role here.
We are not looking for agencies to fulfil this role, we have chosen agencies to work with when the time comes.