We are actively seeking a Frontend / Backend Developer with in-depth WordPress and/or Laravel knowledge to grow with our team. Reporting to the managing director you will be working across varying client sectors on both WordPress and Laravel projects.
Are you looking to push the boundaries of your development career? Can you work as part of a small team and/or alone?
- In-depth WordPress and/or Laravel knowledge
- PHP 5.6+
- OO PHP / MVC
- HTML & CSS
- Bootstrap 3 / 4 CSS Framework
- WordPress API Dev & Integration
- 3 - 5 years commercial experience
- VCS experience (GIT) - Github / Bitbucket
- Excellent time management
Desirable but not essential
- OctoberCMS / MODX
- Frontend framework (VueJS / AngularJS etc)
- Handcrafted WordPress themes
- SASS / LESS
- Unit and Functional Testing
- Linux CLI
Nice to have
- GULP build tools
- Content Management Systems (OctoberCMS / Wordpress / MODx)
- System Architecture
Some of the work you will be doing:
- OctoberCMS plugins (from scratch or adding to/improving our existing library).
- Working on multiple company products which are currently in active development.
- WordPress plugin and frontend development (where clients have the need).
The type of person we are looking for will:
- Be enthusiastic about the work they carry out.
- Love building feature rich websites and applications.
- Be a team player.
- Be proactive and eager to learn.
- Be precise in the execution of their tasks.
- Career Development
- Brand new Mac ready to go
- 20 days holiday plus Bank holidays, we also give you your birthday off as well.
We know there’s more to life than work. That’s why when you join Pixel Pixel, you will be automatically enrolled onto Perkbox - an employee benefits and wellbeing platform that gives you free access to over 200 exclusive perks, including free mobile phone insurance, discounted cinema tickets and up to 8% off at 20,000 retail stores nationwide.
Salary: Please let us know your salary expectations when applying.
How to apply?
Do you think this role could be what you are looking for? We would love to hear from you! This could be the start of a beautiful relationship…
Simply fire off a current CV to email@example.com. Detail your experience and include a short covering email talking a little about why you think you would be a good fit for Pixel Pixel. Please send this by email only as we love saving the planet.
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee a response due to high volumes, but we are very happy to consider any application we receive.
No Agencies Please.