We are actively seeking a Front-end Developer to grow our team. Reporting to the managing director you will be working across varying clients on OctoberCMS, WordPress and MODx.
Are you looking to push the boundaries of your development career? Can you work as part of a small team and/or alone?
Type of person we are looking for will:
- Be enthusiastic about the work they carry out.
- Be a team player as well as be able to work on their own
- Be proactive and eager to learn.
- Be precise in the execution of their tasks.
- Love building good looking; search friendly websites.
- Have excellent time management skills for those tight deadlines
- 2 – 3 years’ experience minimum
- Proficiency in HTML5 & CSS3
- Proficiency working with Bootstrap 3 (soon 4)
- GULP build tools
- Proficiency in SASS / LESS build environments
- VCS Experience (GIT)
- Build an HTML template from scratch with/without a CSS framework
- Experience in building email marketing templates
- WordPress – Must be able to work within existing themes and build new themes from scratch.
- Experience working with a Mac
Nice to have:
- Experience with Front-end frameworks like VueJS / AngularJS
- OctoberCMS / MODx (Content Management Systems)
- PHP / MySQL and/or knowledge of working with Laravel
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays + their birthday.
- Flexible working environment (subject to approval)
- Brand new iMac ready to go
- A £23,000 - £26,000 Salary DOE.
We would love to hear from you! This could be the start of a beautiful relationship...
Simply fire off a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Detail your experience and include a short covering email talking a little about why you think you would be a good fit for Pixel Pixel. Please send this by email only as we love saving the planet.
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee a response due to high volumes, but we are very happy to consider any application we receive.
No Agencies Please.