We are a website design agency in Swindon, Wiltshire.
When designing well-functioning websites there are a few things to consider to make your investment worthwhile.
We do not just stop at design. We are a web design agency with the technical skills to match our creative talent who are able to take a design from concept to production.
Responsive Website Design
It’s crucial in this competitive market that websites are responsive, by that we mean creating websites that provide an optimal viewing and interaction experience. Responsive website design is becoming one of the key factors in organic search; with Google now giving more weight to a responsive website with a mobile and tablet alternative.
- Custom landing pages (perfect for promotions or targeting products)
- Display creative to build awareness and improve click through rates
- Responsive email template design
- Improve conversion rates through tried and tested methods
- A/B testing and refinement to improve the user journey
SEO and Conversion
All the websites we design are done so with SEO and conversion in mind. After all, what’s the use of a great website if it can’t be found easily and your customers aren’t getting in touch?
From an SEO perspective:
- We analyse Google analytic data to gather visitor information and website performance
- We will advise you on organic search optimisation techniques to help your website rank well against the key search terms in your market
To help with conversion we focus on the user experience of your website by:
- Using wire-framing at the early stages to plan the customer journey
- A/B and multivariate testing to identify where the user journey can be improved
- Page speed optimisation to improve user experience
- User Experience (UX)
- Information Architecture (IA)
If you are ready to move forward with your next web design project, please contact us.